TIS ELECTRICS was created after the founder Graeme Cox, recognised the need for a truly professional approach to the testing and tagging of electrical appliances in the workplace. Many test and tag companies were merely testing and tagging electrical appliances without conducting a proper assessment of the entire workplace and not testing to the Australian Standards 3760 or providing a complete log book of all such equipment at each site. There was often no system put in place to ensure that retests took place within the
required time limits.
TIS ELECTRICS computer system alerts our staff to the need to retest your workplace as and when the law requires. This timely reminder and the resultant retests ensure that at all times you are compliant. Compliance with the law has benefits beyond satisfying Work cover inspectors. Your insurance broker can use your proven compliance when re-negotiating your insurance premiums.
Why use TIS ELECTRICS?
- We are specialists in electrical testing because
- All our technicians are fully trained & certified
- All our electricians are licensed A class electricians
- We can carry out minor repair work onsite
- We take the hassle out of record keeping and we do the follow up work for you
- We use the latest test equipment that allows us to accurately test the earthing continuity, insulation resistance, earth leakage and correct polarity configuration of your electrical installation and appliances.
- We ensure minimal disruption and friendly, professional service.
- We are available 24/7 at an affordable cost.
- Our company is fully Australian owned and operated.
- Our company is fully insured, we hold $20,000,000 Public liability & Professional indemnity insurance.
At TIS Electrics, we know that our clients are the most important part of our business.TIS Electrics focuses on customer service by listening to and being responsive to the feedback we receive from our clients on improving our service.